The following are reports of criminal and other incidents responded to by the UNC Charlotte campus Police & Public Safety from April 22 through April 29.
- Lot 16 – Subject stated while leaving lot 16, he struck a bollard. There was no damage to the bollard. No injuries were reported.
- Lot 5A – Driver of vehicle one struck the rear of vehicle two. Driver of vehicle one stated they did not realize vehicle two has stopped. No injuries were reported.
- Chancellor’s Place and Cameron Boulevard – Vehicle one was turning left onto Cameron from Chancellors Place when it was struck by vehicle two that was traveling south on Cameron Boulevard.
- Lot 5 – While parking, driver of vehicle one hit vehicle two that was parked and unoccupied. No injuries were reported.
- Facilities Drive – While backing, driver of vehicle one struck vehicle two. Vehicle two was parked and unoccupied. No injuries were reported.
- Lot 21 – Officer took a report in reference to a hit and run.
- Laurel Hall – Officers issued eight state citations and campus appearance tickets in reference to underage drinking after responding to a noise complaint.
Via computer – Subject stated that someone is making false anonymous reports to the police department against her.
- Martin Hall – Unknown person(s) used subjects lost student ID card to purchase a parking pass.
- Lot 19 – Officer responded in reference to a subject who rolled their ankle. Subject was evaluated by MEDIC and escorted by vehicle to Witherspoon Hall by officers.
- Student Activity Center – Officer responded in reference to an intoxicated subject who had fallen and was unconscious. Subject was transported to CMC Main by MEDIC.
- South Village Deck – Unknown person(s) spray-painted a figure on the side of the South Village Deck. SBI report was completed.
- Residence Hall – Subject stated that a known person vandalized his room while he was away from the campus.
- Hawthorne Hall – Officers issued a state citation and campus appearance ticket in reference to brass knuckles found in a residence hall.