The following are reports of criminal and other incidents responded to by the UNC Charlotte campus Police & Public Safety from April 2 – 7.
- East Deck Bus Drop Off Lane – Driver of bus one stated that bus two kept moving forward causing the accident. Driver of bus two stated that she was parked and had a student entering the bus when the accident occurred. No injuries were reported.
- Belk Hall – Officer arrested subject on outstanding warrants.
- Levine Hall – Subject stated that while working at a construction site on campus, he was assaulted.
- South Deck – Officer issued three state citations in reference to possession of marijuana.
- South Deck – Officer issued three campus appearance tickets in reference to possession of marijuana.
- Miltimore Hall – Officer responded in reference to a fire alarm. Once on scene, it was determined that the alarm was caused by marijuana having been smoked in the residence hall.
- Lot 16 – Officer took a report in reference to a missing registration plate.
- University Career Center – Unknown person removed five 12-foot feather flags from the front of the Career Center.
NR – MEDIC Assist
- Elm Hall – Officers responded in reference to an unconscious individual. Subject is a construction worker and has no direct affiliation with the university. Subject was transported to CMC University by MEDIC.
NR – Calls For Service
- Friday building – Officers responded in reference to an individual who was stopping people and asking for money. Subject was trespassed and transported off campus.
NR – Information Only
- Prospector – Officers responded to a subject who was talking to himself. It was determined that the subject was off his medication. Subject was transported by MEDIC to CMC University for evaluation.
NR – Involuntary Commitment
- Moore Hall – Officers retrieved and executed an involuntary commitment order issued by the magistrate’s office.
- Moore Hall – Officer responded and took a report in reference to a possible sexual assault that is being referred to Title IX at the victim’s request.
- Greek Village – Subject stated that an unknown person scratched her vehicle. She further stated that this was the second time this happened. The first time it occurred, she reported it to the RC.
For more information on Mecklenburg County arrests, visit the Mecklenburg County Arrest Inquiry.