The following reflects arrests, calls for service and incidents responded to by the UNC Charlotte campus Police and Public Safety Department. Incident dates run from June 15-18.
For more information on Mecklenburg County arrests, visit the Mecklenburg County Arrest Inquiry.
- PVA Receiving and Storage, victim reported that on June 10, they discovered damage to their vehicle. Victim stated that originally he was going to take care of the damage himself, but after receiving an estimate decided to turn it in to his insurance and the insurance company was requesting a police report.
- PVA Lot 23, while backing, driver of vehicle one struck the left front side of vehicle two with the rear right corner their vehicle. No injuries were reported.
Breaking & Entering
- NERF Field, unknown subject(s) cut a chain linked fence and a lock to a storage shed and removed multiple items from the shed. Additionally, a Gatorade machine was pried open and the coin tray was left on the ground empty.
- Grigg Hall, unknown person(s) removed a laptop from a conference room which was left secured in a public area.
- West Deck, unknown person(s) removed victim’s empty purse from her vehicle. The rear window and the passenger side door were broken.