- West Deck, second floor, while making a left hand turn in a parking deck, vehicle one struck front corner panel of vehicle two which was entering the parking deck.
- West Deck, officer(s) took a report in which a witness stated that vehicle one was traveling in the wrong direction and attempted to park. While attempting to park, driver of vehicle one backed into vehicle two, exited her vehicle to assess the damage, spoke to the witness and then returned to her car and drove off.
- Fretwell Building and Mary Alexander Road, officer(s) responded to a possible drunk driver. Once on scene, officers noticed a strong odor of marijuana and two individuals outside the vehicle. A search of their persons and vehicle revealed drugs, paraphernalia, a knife and .40 caliber bullets. Both were arrested. The vehicle had sustained two flat tires and was towed.
CALLS FOR SERVICE
- Foundation Building, officer(s) took a report regarding an auto accident. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department took an accident report as the incident occurred on University City Boulevard.
HIT AND RUN
- Lot 16, while backing out of a loading dock, driver of vehicle two struck vehicle one which was in forward motion. Driver of vehicle two stated that driver of vehicle one did not want to exchange information due to the minor damage. Vehicle two is state-owned and the driver of that vehicle made the report.
- Witherspoon, unknown person(s) removed a bicycle and chain that were left secured in front of Witherspoon.
- Oak Hall, unknown person(s) removed a laptop from a room which was left unsecured in a public area.
- Cameron Boulevard, officer(s) took a report regarding damage to a tree.
- Bioinformatics, officer(s) took a report that a field security box had been tampered with. It was reported that nothing was missing and since the box is not owned by UNC Charlotte, no SBI report will be completed.