The apple pie frappuccino from the secret Starbucks menu was very good and did taste like apple pie. It’s a great treat to get in the coming months of fall. Since it is a cold drink, it gives just the right mix of refreshment and fall flavors. It is good for people who like sweet drinks because it is definitely a dessert.
Here is the recipe:
- Fill to first line with cream base
- Fill to second line with apple juice
- Add cinnamon dolce syrup (1 pump for tall, 1.5 for grande and 2 for venti)
- Add caramel syrup (1 pump for tall, 1.5 for grande and 2 for venti)
- Top with whipped cream and caramel drizzle
You could also dry blending in a biscotti for added flavor and texture.